So, yeah, I finally convinced myself to continue blogging, even after my page views still rot away in the initial stages of thousands.
Old Ties and Bonds; We all have some people in our lives at some point of our lives, whom we consider to be with us 'forever'. We make promises to each other and we plan out our future. Now, these people, they maybe friends or lovers. Friends more than lovers though.
The worst part about these people is that they forget about the promises that they made. Now, I might sound a little childish, or immature, but I take promises very seriously. At one moment, they are sad about the fact that you are leaving them....more promises...'I will call you every single day!', 'I will text you every single day!' and 'We will Skype all the time! Don't worry! It'll be like I'm right next to you.'. The next moment, it's like you never even existed.
Now, these people are the kind of people you thought will stick by your side for the better part of your life. I mean, you are forced to think, what did you do that fucked it up? You try to pinpoint your error for days before you finally snap and text them. The reply? 'oh, nothing at all, I have just been busy with college and stuff. SO SO SO SO sorry. I promise that we will talk everyday now.'.
The 'best-friends' are strangers now. I am not the kind of person who goes around calling every other person my best friend. When I give that title to someone, I make sure that they deserve it.
Sometimes, my judgments go wrong.
Old Ties and Bonds; We all have some people in our lives at some point of our lives, whom we consider to be with us 'forever'. We make promises to each other and we plan out our future. Now, these people, they maybe friends or lovers. Friends more than lovers though.
The worst part about these people is that they forget about the promises that they made. Now, I might sound a little childish, or immature, but I take promises very seriously. At one moment, they are sad about the fact that you are leaving them....more promises...'I will call you every single day!', 'I will text you every single day!' and 'We will Skype all the time! Don't worry! It'll be like I'm right next to you.'. The next moment, it's like you never even existed.
Now, these people are the kind of people you thought will stick by your side for the better part of your life. I mean, you are forced to think, what did you do that fucked it up? You try to pinpoint your error for days before you finally snap and text them. The reply? 'oh, nothing at all, I have just been busy with college and stuff. SO SO SO SO sorry. I promise that we will talk everyday now.'.
The 'best-friends' are strangers now. I am not the kind of person who goes around calling every other person my best friend. When I give that title to someone, I make sure that they deserve it.
Sometimes, my judgments go wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment