Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Motivation? Missing

I'm in a position in my life where I lack the motivation, the urge, the impulse, to get off of my ass and actually do something productive.

Coming up with ideas isn't the problem. Trust me, I have a bunch of ideas on how I can be productive.

Idea Number 1 - I wanted to start my own YouTube channel. You know, putting up song covers, maybe a few compositions of my own. For that, I had to practice. My guitar is barely 2 feet away from my bed (where I spend 90 percent of my time), and yet, I don't get off of my lazy ass (hehe, I knew that the URL of my blog will be useful someday) and actually practice.

Idea Number 2 - I wanted to maintain a little diary or a notepad or something of that sort, where I write all the poems and 2 liners and 4 liners I come up with. For that, I needed to get a proper notebook, you know, the one with the faded yellow pages and the leather cover. Idea Number 1 covered how lazy I really am. So, well yeah.

Idea Number 3 - I came up with this amazing idea a few days back to write a murder-mystery novel. For that, I needed my laptop. Just, my laptop. Which is on me, pretty much all the time. Did I write the thing? No. Did I even start it? Nope. Am I gonna start it anytime soon? Probably not.

The lack of motivation, the urge to do something so darn awesome, the need to create something beautiful, is now lost. Temporarily, I hope.

The worst part about situation is that I don't know how to get it back. I don't know where to begin. I don't know how to get that energy back in me.

Fuck this. Too lazy to write another paragraph.

1 comment:

  1. Your posts make a lot sense. I think you should blog more often. Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete